Our office offers patients anxiety free dentistry by means of ORAL SEDATION ensuring that patients will be completely relaxed through their dental appointments.
- High levels of fear.
- Have had traumatic dental experiences.
- Difficulty getting numb.
- Bad gag reflex.
- Very sensitive teeth.
- Limited time to complete their dental care.
- Complex dental problems.
- Hate needles and shots.
- Hate noises, smells and tastes associated with dental care.
- Afraid and embarrassed about their teeth.
- Oral Sedation (a pill taken by mouth) is safe, convenient and economical. When administered by a qualified dentist such as Mounir Iskandar, DDS, MSD, oral sedation can be more effective and deliver a deeper relaxation state than other forms of sedation. When you come for your free initial consultation, we will review your medical history and will determine if oral sedation is the best sedation option for you.
The procedure is simple. When you arrive for your treatment you will be given an oral sedative which will put you into a relaxed and comfortable state. You will be awake but very drowsy. The time you spend in the dentists chair will feel like minutes. Before you know it the procedure is over and you will have little recollection of the entire experience.
Don’t hesitate to contact us to discuss any aspect of your dental health – we don’t charge for giving advice!